February 14, 2009

Frugal Find: Freecycle Frames


I started using Freecycle about two years ago in order to accumulate free household items as I was preparing to move out on my own. If you are not familiar with Freecycle; I encourage you to visit their site, sign up with a group in your area, and start offering or accepting free items!

I don't utilize this program as much these days, but still regularly receive emails of "offer" posts. This past week a Freecycler was offering 5 8X10 black frames and I received them! It worked out pefectly as the pick up location was just a couple miles from work.

I am so excited! I think I will be using them in my dining room as I have a large wall that is in need of a substantial piece of artwork so it does not look so lonely. My 2008 calendar had beautiful pictures of flowers on it, they would look perfect in these frames.

Voila! A completely free wall decoration:)

No comments:

Post a Comment